Controlled Pulse Resistance Welding (CPRW)
Controlled Pulse Resistance Welding (CPRW), is a new projection welding process that is built on the fundamentals of resistance welding and MFDC machines but leverages technological advances to further refine the process and decrease variability in results.
New, advanced materials can sometimes be challenging to weld with conventional equipment. Differences in material compositions, strengths, hardnesses, and new coatings can increase demand on equipment and contribute to subpar results. The industry needs options—and today, manufacturers have an additional one that uses industrially recognized and accepted MFDC equipment while providing enhanced performance.
- High peak currents and short weld times to weld advanced materials.
- A purpose-built, fast follow-up actuator designed to provide consistent weld force during short weld times (with no mechanical follow-up addition required).
- Specially selected electrode alloy and shape to accommodate the high material rigidity and provide good, consistent contact.
- Optimized transformer, weld control, machine parameters, and mechanical design to provide the most flexibility when selecting the current profile.
- SoftMount™ Gun
- PedTec™ Gun
- FlexFast™ Fastener Welder
Contact us for more information or view the CPRW Process brochure below.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
We’re actively recruiting for a Controls Designer, responsible for design for custom machinery, robotic processes and #CenterLine configured products. For more information about this opportunity, please visit our careers page at https://t.co/QZjdaveHoC. #employment #jobs #YQG https://t.co/pADDLGli7X